We made it to Friday folks!
I don’t know about you but this felt like an unbelievably long week. Maybe it’s because the week before was a short one, or perhaps with the rising temps we long to be outdoors even more, or maybe, Friday’s should really be part of the weekend. Let’s go with that and hope someone out there is considering our vote. Until then, we will endure and when we finally rejoice with “It’s Friday night!” and then follow with, “What’s for dinner?”…I’ve got a quick, healthy and delicious recipe for you.
Tonight, I even dragged my butt to the gym to release some long-week tension so I had even less time to meal prep. This baked salmon was a life-saver.
Salmon, like chicken, is one of those versatile proteins you can dress up for a crowd-pleasing dinner, or dress down for those yoga pants and a movie nights. It takes only a few minutes to pull these ingredients together and cooks quickly too.
There are just FOUR ingredients to this recipe and since salmon is obviously one of them, you only have three more to worry about. I always have my pantry and freezer stocked with these time-saving items for nights like this.
What you end up with is a perfectly-balanced, mouth-pleasing, waistline-friendly dinner solution. Serve this baked salmon along some rice pilaf, steamed vegetables or a fresh spinach salad.
- 4 portions of atlantic samon filets
- 2 tbsp Maille's "Au Vin Blanc" prepared mustard
- 4 Toppits garlic cubes
- 2 tsp Vegeta
- PAM cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 385F.
- Remove salmon from package, rinse and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place salmon portions in a large ziploc bag.
- Add mustard, garlic and spices to bag and seal.
- Gently massage ingredients together until evenly coated.
- Spray a (9"x13") baking dish with cooking spray.
- Empty bag contents into dish and space out evenly.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes until cooked through.